MACHINED AND ASSEMBLED TO SURPASS YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Industrial grade steel core intended to exceed your product expectations
COATED COLLAR AND NEEDLE BEARING
Hard coated collars to handle excessive abuse and needle bearings to keep your barbell flowing during lifts
BLACK CERAKOTE WITH PRECISION KNURLING
Cerakote paired with proper knurling to provide more comfort while lifting or using a hook grip
Our Phantom Series Barbell is a quality all-purpose bar for any level. With a tensile strength of 205,000 psi, you can trust in its stability and durability. It's made of Black Cerakote steel, with minimal whip and a smooth process. The knurled design is coarse without being sharp. Our knurling provides you superior grip through heavy lifts. The all black-coated finish provides the Barbell longevity as well as style.
The tensile strength of a Phantom Barbell is the most meaningful measure of its durability. Weighted at 20KG Olympic Barbell has a snap round design, 16.25" of loadable sleeve exterior, and is finished with bronzed bushings. The Phantom Series Bar can be utilized in a type of way. Other than utilizing it for free weight exercises like squats and curls, you can also utilize it with your traditional bench press bench and gear.
- Black Cerakote coated steel bar
- 1 Year Warranty after purchase
- Cerakote Coated 16.25” Inch Sleeve
- Black Cerakote Coated Bar that is 86.5” in length
- Dual grip knurl marks with no center knurling
- Needle bearings for high-quality bar rotation
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of the labeled weight
- Tensile strength of 205,000 pounds per square inch
- Deep knurl pattern provides grip without being too abrasive
Black Coated Bar that is 66.92” in length
Needle Bearing For High-Quality Bar Rotation
Tru Grit Industrial Bar Knurling
Zinc coated for added durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.