- Additional Info
The TR5500i fold-away treadmill is designed with the runner in mind. Engineered to deliver a superior cardiovascular experience, this treadmill features state-of-the-art
components, including a powerful, 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor, sturdy all-steel folding frame, and an impressive 10” full-color touchscreen display. Maxing out at speeds up to 13.5 mph and 13 levels of incline, the TR5500i goes to your limits and then some.
Bigger and Better Touchscreen
- 10” Full-Color Touch Display
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Physical Console Buttons
View all the exercise stats you need to stay on target with your training ambitions with the oversized, 10” full-color touchscreen. A huge step up from the TR4000i, the TR5500i lets you see two times as much with our largest display yet. And like all LifeSpan consoles, the interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, saving your time for what matters. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline mid-run without having to reach.
Your Workout, Your Way
- 50+ Built-in Workouts
- Integrated Bluetooth for audio playback
With 50+ programs, including races, fitness tests, and training programs, along with multiple dashboard view options, this treadmill is designed to help keep you motivated run after run. If you don’t find your desired workout, you can create and save your own.
Supports All Training Styles
- Spacious 22” by 60” Running Surface
- 8 Compression Shocks
- Eliminates Vibrations at the Console
The commercial-grade treadmill's generous dimensions feature an extra-wide, 22" by 60” running surface, perfect for all training styles and runners of any size. Beneath the deck reside 8 compression shocks and a 1” thick deck, perfect for simulating real-world conditions while providing comfort for your knees, back and joints. An industry exclusive, LifeSpan’s isolated frame supports the running surface and console uprights independently, eliminating the vibration of foot strikes at the touchscreen.
No Workout is Off Limits
- Supports Speeds Up to 13.5 MPH
- 13 Levels of Incline & 2 Levels of Decline
The TR5500i fold-away treadmill takes your training as seriously as you do. Take your workouts to the extremes with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and top speeds up to 13.5 mph. There’s no workout that’s too extreme for the TR5500i.
Experience the Best Treadmill Motor Available
- Powerful 4 HP Continuous-Duty
The TR5500i’s capable 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor is powerful enough to keep up with your most demanding workouts. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most-durable product available.
- Display Area Large 10" full-color touchscreen with 3 dashboard views (graph view, guage view and track view)
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
Heart Rate Monitor
Contact heart rate sensors.
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 20 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5k/10k race, Rockport Fitness Test, and Navy Fitness Test)
- Console Readouts Time, calories burned and calories burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max hear rate, speed, incline/decline level, pace, total laps and split time, and elevation change
- Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music and audio
- Easy to Use Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
- Intelli-Guard This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
- Intelli-Step This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Belt Size 22" W x 60" L
- Drive Motor 4.0 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2.2mm Thick Belt
- Incline Motor 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Speed 0.5 - 13.5 MPH
- Incline 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 1" Phenolic
- Folding System EZfold™
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.
Unfolded: 73" L x 34.5" W x 55.5" H
Folded: 40.5" L x 34.5" W x 65.5" H
- Step-Up Height 9"
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs.
- Safety Certifications FCC Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 79" L x 37" W x 16" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.