- Additional Info
Designed to take your training as seriously as you do, the all-new TR4000i foldable treadmill is outfitted with an intelligent, full-color touchscreen display and performance-tuned components throughout. The spacious, 22" x 60" running surface is supported by 8 compression shocks, keeping you striding in comfort while reducing vibrations and sound. Plus, integrated Bluetooth makes it easy to listen to your favorite music.
- Full-Color Touch Display
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Console Buttons
Keep your fitness at your fingertips with 7” full-color touchscreen. The newly-revamped LifeSpan TR4000i features three unique dashboards (graph view, gauge view, and track view), graphically highlighting your results with the view of your choosing. Like all LifeSpan treadmills, the console is easy-to-use so you won’t lose your dedicated workout time to learning a new interface or sorting through endless program selections. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline levels mid-run without reaching.
Choose Your Own Workout
- 50+ Fitness-Inspiring Workouts
- Built-In Bluetooth
With 50+ programs, including races, fitness tests, and customizable personal programs, along with multiple dashboard view options, this treadmill is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals.
A Foldable Treadmill That’s Built to Last
- 3.25 HP Continuous-Duty
- 13 Incline & 2 Decline Levels
- Speeds Up to 12 mph
As durable as the open road itself, the treadmill's 3.25 hp continuous-duty motor takes all that you can give. Experience limitless potential with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and speeds up to 12 mph. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most durable piece of technology available.
Sturdy, Quiet, & Spacious
- 1” thick deck for reduced noise
- Low-maintenance, 22” by 60” running belt
The robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use, while the 22" by 60" running surface perfectly handles your favorite style of exercise. Combined, the sturdy 1” deck and 8 compression shocks reduce noise and absorb foot strike making your workout gentler on your knees, back and joints. The TR4000i foldable treadmill requires little assembly and maintenance so there’s no need to take time away from your training for treadmill upkeep.
Built-In Electronic Capabilities
- Premium-Sound Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Charging Port
- Touch Sensor Heart Rate Monitoring
Whether you want to play your favorite podcast from your phone or watch the latest movie, the premium-sound, Bluetooth speakers will keep your run engaging. Plus, you can simultaneously charge your phone/tablet using the built-in USB charger so you don’t drain your battery life.
Push through your hardest hill climbs and challenging sprint intervals while staying on top of your heart rate. With the treadmill's heart sensors, you can check your heart rate throughout your workout so you can stay in your desired training zone.
- Media Holder Holds Phones and Tablets for easy access
- Display Area 7" full-color touchscreen with 3 dashboard views (graph view, gauge view and track view)
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
Heart Rate Monitor
Contact heart rate sensors
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 20 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5k/10k race, Rockport Fitness Test, and Navy Fitness Test)
- Console Readouts Time, calories burned and calories burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max hear rate, speed, incline/decline level, pace, total laps and split time, and elevation change
- USB Data Port Yes
- Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music and audio
- Easy to Use Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
- Intelli-Guard This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
- Intelli-Step This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Incline Ramp Levels 13 Levels
- Power Source Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit (Please do not plug into a GFI outlet or circuit as it may trip the breaker.)
- Belt Size 22" W x 60" L
- Drive Motor 3.25 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2.2mm Thick Belt
- Incline Motor 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Speed 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 1" Phenolic
- Folding System EZfold™
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.
Unfolded: 73" L x 34.5" W x 55.5" H
Folded: 40.5" L x 34.5" W x 65.5" H
- Step-Up Height 9"
- Product Weight 239.5 lbs.
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs.
- Safety Certifications FCC Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 79" L x 37" W x 16" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.