- Additional Info
Jump start your workout with the LifeSpan TR2000i Interactive Touch Screen folding treadmill. This value packed treadmill features a roomy belt surface for comfortable walking, jogging, or running, and has 8 compression shock absorbers to protect your knees, back and joints from impact. The innovative Quick Draw technology makes programming your workout a breeze. Just drag your finger to set speed and incline and off you go!
And when your workout is over? Simply fold up the treadmill with EZfold™ for out-of-the-way, compact storage.
- 7” Full Color Display
- 3 Different Dashboard Screens
- Simple Touch Console Buttons
- Quick Draw Technology
The TR2000i’s interactive touch screen and simple console buttons make it easy to get moving without delay. Users can rotate through multiple dashboard themes for their preferred workout view on a vibrant, full-color 7” display, and the Quick Draw technology allows you to drag your finger across the screen to easily draw your custom speed and incline program.
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER OUTPUT
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity and speaker output allows you to listen to remotely controlled music and other audio with ease.
FIND YOUR PERFECT WORKOUT
- 2 Heart Rate Control Programs
- 5 Healthy Living Programs
- 7 Sports Training Programs
- 2 User Setup Programs
A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR2000i folding treadmill comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs: 2 heart rate control, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5 weight loss, and 2 user customizable programs. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective treadmill workouts help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
Simple Treadmill Folding & Unfolding
The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the LifeSpan TR2000i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use.
Once folded, simply roll the treadmill into your desired location using the four transport wheels located in both the front and rear. Whether you live in an apartment or a home, the space-saving design makes the TR2000i folding treadmill simple to store in compact spaces.
A PERFECT MIX OF DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- 2.5 HP Continuous-Duty Motor
- 20" by 56" Running Surface
- 8 Compression Shock Absorbers
Designed to perform and built to last, the TR2000i’s powerful and long-lasting 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor can withstand even the most intense daily workouts, year after year. The ample 20" by 56" running surface can perfectly handle your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running; and the robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use. You can be confident that comfort will never be an issue because the deck is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints.
- Display Area 7” Full-color touchscreen display with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data from a USB device.
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers.
- Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors.
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 user customizable programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training).
- Console Readouts Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level.
- Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music and audio
- Easy to Use Large keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level.
- Intelli-Step This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Power Source Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit (Please do not plug into a GFI outlet or circuit as it may trip the breaker.)
- Belt Size 20" W x 56" L
- Drive Motor 2.5 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2-Ply
- Incline Motor 650 lbs. maximum lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear: Rollers will decrease overall wear and extend belt life.
- Speed 0.5 - 11 MPH
- Incline 15 Levels
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 3/4" Phenolic with Brace
- Folding System EZfold™
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.
Unfolded: 70.7" L x 32.9" W x 55.7" H
Folded: 41.2" L x 32.9" W x 61.4" H
- Step-Up Height 8.25"
- Product Weight 198 lbs.
- Max. User Weight 300 lbs.
- Safety Certifications FCC and ETL/ETLc Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 75" L x 35" W x 14" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.