- Warranties & Shipping
The Heritage Collection GTS® incline trainer is designed to meet the rigorous demands of any seasoned athlete. With over 250 different exercises, the Total Gym GTS® is a complete workout machine that is able to deliver a full-body workout. Unlike most complete gym equipment, the Total Gym GTS® is designed to use a percentage of a person's own body weight as resistance.
Users work multiple muscle groups together for a complete workout that challenges proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint-friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full-spectrum of training DVDs available.
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment during transverse movements and allows for new additional training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Hydraulic rail lift assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points, double arm-cable load and increased lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD.
- More than 250 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 62% of bodyweight.
- Unfolded: 106” x 38’ x 57” [L/W/H] (2.69 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
- Folded: 20” x 38” x 57” [L/W/H] (0.51 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
- Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4cm x 8.1cm)
- Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with internal level locking mechanism
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position Adjustable angles
- Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: ABS plastic protective shield over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
- Unit Weight: 180 lbs (82 Kg)
- Electrical: N/A
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy-duty, Two-tone design, box stitched, tear-resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: 22 calibrated incline levels, with release lever to lock rails into place. 1% - 62% bodyweight
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists in folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; soft-grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder; Telescoping Squat Stand with 3 height positions and folding platform
- Rolling Range: 40" (1.0 meters)
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts - 1 year
- Upholstery - 6 months
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Weight: 265 lbs (including pallet)
- Shipping Size: 60" x 30" x 25" (including pallet)
How is the Total Gym GTS® implemented in gyms?
As a functional piece of equipment that enables the user to perform over 250 different exercises the award-winning Total Gym GTS® is a complete workout machine delivering a full-body workout.
How many exercises can you perform on a Total Gym GTS®?
You can perform over 250 exercises and variations. Here’s a link to our wide range of exercises.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.