- Additional Info
Our hip adduction machine strengthens and tones your adductor muscle groups of your inner thighs. The adductor muscle groups are primarily used as stabilizer muscles when you stand, walk, run and simply move throughout your day. The machine forces you to sit, taking the rest of the working muscles like the gluteus maximus, hamstrings, and quads out of play.
- Comfortable leg pads and foot support for ease of use
- Adjustable starting position allows for optimal range of motion
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.