- Additional Info
Specific product for working out the abdominal muscles and hip flexors. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the back and legs firmly positioned against the support pads. It involves flexing the trunk forward so that the shoulders are brought closer to the knees. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Counter-weighted pivoting seat delivers a fluid range of motion
- Converging upper and lower body action engages more core muscles in one natural movement
- Back support keeps body stable to isolate abdominal muscles
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.