- Additional Info
Specific product for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory and involves pulling the arms downwards. From a sitting position, the user rests the chest against the support pad and grips the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Handles naturally rotate through the range of motion
- Adjustable handle positions accommodate different positions
- Range of motion limiter protects safety and provides comfort
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.