- Additional Info
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. From a sitting position, it involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Independent converging press arms offer ergonomic motion and balanced muscle engagement
- Pivot point indicators for proper joint alignment
- Handles rotate naturally throughout the motion and reduce wrist stress
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.