- Additional Info
This product builds strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory and involves pulling the arms downwards. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Pivoting flex handles reduce wrist stress and help prevent injury
- Biomechanically correct diverging motion
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment and adjustable thigh pads accommodate users of different sizes
- 2:1 ratio (1 hand) and 1:1 ratio (2 hands)
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.