- Additional Info
This product builds strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Independent converging press arms offer ergonomic motion and balanced muscle engagement
- Multi-position hand grips allow users to train muscles from multiple angles with proper hand positioning
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment
- Pre-Rom foot bar assists in starting or stopping movement like a spotter
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.