- Additional Info
Chin-ups work your back muscles, the back of your shoulders and arms. Dips work the pushing muscles in your arms, the front of your shoulders, and offer some chest involvement.
- Adjustable and versatile, multi-function handles for training in any style that works muscle groups from all angles
- Knee pad folds up and out of the way for unassisted training
- Dip bars and straight pull-up bars fold out of the way for greater accessibility
- Non-slip steps for easy access
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.