IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY BENEFITS
- Stretching keeps your body strong and flexible
- Stretching helps improve your posture
- Stretching can be used to address chronic pain
- Stretching reduces the risk of muscle pain
- Stretching accelerates injury recovery
- Stretching enhances athletic performance
- Stretching calms the mind and relieves stress
- Stretching regains and maintains full range of joint motion
STURDY BASE AND REINFORCED POST
A special plan highlighting a powder-covered steel outline with strengthened post and extended base uses gravity to extend all significant muscle bunches for muscle pressure alleviation and expanded adaptability.
- Durable for high-traffic use
- Dipped handlebar for comfort and safety
- Scuff-resistant quality powder coated finish
- Solid steel construction
- Minimal wear parts
DYNAMIC AND STATIC STRETCHING TUTORIALS
Begin rapidly by review convenient directions on the bulletin that will help you rapidly handle different extending methods to diminish lower back agony and improve scope of movement and by and large adaptability. Need to watch models? Essentially filter the QR code to see a supportive video instructional exercise.
|Learn how to stretch:|
|Lower body||Upper body|
|Dimensions||49” L x 29” W x 38” H|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.