- Additional Info
Train hard and stay healthy with the E3i+ cross trainer. Improve your cardiovascular system, tone muscle while engaging in a low-impact cardio workout, Exclusive CoreBalance™ technology and heavy-duty hardware come standard, ensuring the quality in-home fitness experience available.
The E3i is the perfect workout for those looking to get into shape. With 20 grades of intensity and individual ramp levels that let you target calves, hamstrings glutes quads with precision - this machine will have your muscles burning!
*Closeout items are not eligible for return or refund. But they have warranties*
Injury-Reducing CoreBalance Technology
- Asymmetry can lead to muscular imbalance, which is generally regarded as an injury risk factor, leading to back and joint pain.
- Symmetry and balance of movement can be an effective mechanism to reduce injury.
Develop perfect equilibrium from the moment you begin exercising. A LifeSpan-exclusive feature, CoreBalance technology identifies exactly where effort imbalances may exist from the first stride that you take. Integrated pedal sensors detect the precise amount of force from each leg and display your unique data directly to the elliptical exercise machine console.
The Exact Workout You Desire
- 20 Grades of Intensity and 20 Distinct Ramp Levels
- Dual Roller Wheels on Twin Rails for Added Stability
We pulled out all the stops, guaranteeing that you get the exact workouts you crave. The E3i cross training machine is fully equipped with powerful LifeSpan technologies to provide maximal benefits in minimal time. Experience boundless training potential with 20 grades of intensity and 20 individual ramp levels, letting you target calves, hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps at the precise force you desire. You’re always in complete control, with additional ramp and resistance toggles built directly into the stationary handlebars.
Engineered for Elite Fitness
- Solid 34-Pound Flywheel
- 20” Stride Length and an Ergonomically-Tuned Q-Factor
We designed the E3i for towering performance and refined, sculpted presentation. The rugged all-steel frame and premium 34-pound flywheel guarantee smooth, quiet motion patterns for miles of effective training. A 20” stride length, ergonomically-tuned Q-angle, and smooth, dual roller wheels let you train safely and aggressively, ensuring that you’ll keep coming back for more.
- Media Holder Conveniently holds you phone or tablet for easy access and viewing.
- USB Plus Dual-purpose USB port charges your mobile devices (doesn't charge iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 6/6s, 7, 8, or X) and saves your exercise results to a USB drive for upload into your free Club account
- Quickset 4 Buttons - Ramp and Resistance
- Display Area 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD
- Audio Center Speakers and audio-in jack
- Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included).
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training).
- Console Readouts Time, speed, calories, watts, stride count, CoreBalance, ramp and resistance level, date and clock, calories burned, heart rate, average watts, stride count per minute (CPM), calories burned rate per hour
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Gross Weight 242 lbs
- Net Weight 220 lbs.
- Roller Wheels Dual Roller Wheel Per Pedal
- Flywheel 34 lbs.
- Resistance Levels 20
- Incline Ramp Levels 20
- Pedal Spacing 3.9"
- Stride Length 20"
- Resistance System Frictionless Magnetic Resistance
- Transport 2 Front-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Dimensions 80" L x 24" W x 69" H
- Step-Up Height 12"
- Max. User Weight 375 lbs.
- Safety Certifications FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 65" L x 25" W x 33" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.