- Additional Info
Put your best foot forward with the LifeSpan C5i Stationary Upright Bike. The C5i offers a superior combination of durability, comfort, and innovative features, and best of all, it won't break the bank. With the LifeSpan C5i Stationary Upright Bike, you will receive quality and longevity with superior hardware.
Designed with the end-user in mind, this upright cycle delivers an impact-free workout with the comfort of the oversized, padded seat. The C5i stationary upright bike features 16 levels of resistance, 19 different seated positions to ensure proper form, and ease of getting on and off. It is sturdy, durable, and has over 30 exercise programs to choose from.
Your ride will be so comfortable you won't want your workout to come to an end. Compared to other bikes and recumbent bikes, you won’t have to bend down as much which will allow for decreased knee pain. And with the large selection of exercise programs, it won't have to. There's an endless number of rides available at your fingertips.
- Self-Generating Power System
- Transport Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Commercial Components
Unlike most exercise bikes, the C5i has an integrated self-generating power system providing power to all the bike’s electronics, so there's no power cords or batteries needing to be replaced every couple of months. The lack of a power cord also makes the bike easier to move into place. Simply lift the back-end of the bike and it's ready to roll on its transport wheels. The C5i is one of the lightest upright bikes on the market weighing under 100lbs. Don’t let that weight fool you, the C5i Upright Bike has a maximum user weight of 400lbs.
Exercise Programs For Every Goal
- 34 Exercise Programs
- 4 Heart Rate Training Programs
- 2 Custom User Programs
Appropriate for all levels of fitness, the LifeSpan C5i includes a variety of easy-to-navigate exercise programs designed specifically to help you meet your health and fitness goals. It also features 19 seating positions, 16 levels of resistance, and self balancing adjustable straps.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, enhance your cardio fitness level, or are simply looking to add some activity into your day, the C5i fits your needs.
Built to Last
- Enhanced Drive System
- Quiet, reliable, and durable
- Oversized bearings and strong
Superior hardware directly translates into higher caliber, longer-lasting products. LifeSpan's dedication to quality is on full display with the C5i upright cycle's enhanced drive system. The commercial bottom bracket with over-sized bearings and strong, cast-metal components make the upright quiet, reliable, and durable. In short, the C5i stationary upright bike will last you years to come.
- Display Area Multi-color LCD with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data
- Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors
- Programs 4 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 34 preset programs (10 weight management, 10 healthy living, 14 sports training)
- Console Readouts Program name, date and time, workout time, calories, RPM, distance, heart rate, speed, resistance level and watts
- Easy to Use Large, soft-touch keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ button
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Net Weight 99.2 lbs.
- Flywheel 18 lbs.
- Resistance Levels 16
- Pedals Self Balancing, Adjustable Straps
- Resistance System Magnetic - Eddy Current
- Seat Adjustment Height - 19 Positions
- Seat Molded, Contoured Seat
- Transport 2 Rear-Mounted Wheels for Easy Mobility and Storage
- Dimensions 40.5" L x 28" W x 56.5" H
- Max. User Weight 400 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 31" L x 15"W x 35" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.