- Additional Info
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile component offers a single station that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
This club quality station also features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Vertical Press and Lat Station are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Vertical Press and Lat Station in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM. Price includes 200lb. weight stack for DGYM.
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Includes 200lb. weight stack and instructional placard
|Assembled Weight:||385lb / 174.64kg|
|67.00in / 1,701.80mm||47.00in / 1,193.80mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.