- Info Video
- Additional Info
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500 DUAL STATION. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling group exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Intelligent progressive resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independent of HIPERVISION.
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
Standard ADA compliant removable seat and transport wheels for easy unit positioning
8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal & diagonal pull configurations for a full body workout
Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals comes STANDARD
• Dual-Station vertical rope trainer with adjustable pulleys
• Space saver, compact design (great corner unit) and ADA compliant
• Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
• Excellent for group training, crossfit, functional training, and HIIT
• Standard Features: LCD Display, Hipervision Fitness App, iPad Mini Bracket
• Compatible with our RXB2 Rope Training Flat Bench (Not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.